WildStar Tumblr Giveaway
Itching to get your mitts on some sweet new WildStar Swag? Well here’s your chance, Cupcake!
Simply Follow WildStar Online on Tumblr and Reblog this post to be entered into a random drawing. You could win t-shirts, phone cleaners, or even a Rowsdower plushie! If you can find a better three-fer for summertime communication device enthusiasts, win it!
On top of these awesome prizes, we will also be randomly giving out WildStar Guest Passes to people that reblog this post. Whether you use it for yourself or give it to a friend, we just want to share the WildStar love! Because there’s no wrong way to love us…yet! We’ll be giving out 10 passes for NA and 10 passes for EU, so put the “all me” back in “social media” and get to reblogging!
Follow and Reblog this post between now and July 3rd for your chance to win!
WildStar + Tumblr + Prizes = The Ultimate Combo!
- You must be following WildStar Online on Tumblr to participate. Giveaway open until July 3rd.
- You can reblog once per day, each day will be counted as a chance to win!
- Likes count as 1 additional entry, but only if they accompany a reblog, all in accordance with universal affection protocols!
- Open to NA and EU residents (we’ll get you next time, Antarctica!)
- Winners will be chosen by random generator based on reblogs
- Winners will be contacted via Tumblr messaging, so make sure your Ask Box is open (but just by playing WildStar, you’re already by definition a winner)!
Wildstar T-shirts, Rowsdower Plushies, Rowsdower Phone Cleaners, and 7-Day Wildstar Guest Passes
i was meant to be born a spoiled rich white girl in manhattan but something went wrong idk
i’m terribly sorry sir, but for the last time, no, you can not pay us in stickers. i don’t care how many stickers you have. this is a high end restaurant. holy shit that is a lot of stickers. okay just give me those and you are free to go don’t tell anyone about this
im a gif and youre just a jpeg
the power’s out at home so my mom’s texting me
*breaks down your front door* i just shaved my legs feel them
WHY THE FUCK WOULD Y- oh wow so smooth
- cup your hands around them protectively
- lift them from the ground
- gently kiss their fuzzy heads
- say “peep peep” calmingly so as not to be pecked
- peep peep
annie’s facial expression appreciation — 2x13 celebrity pharmacology 212
You know how people buy drinks for girls in bars? Why can’t people do that in book stores? Like if I’m looking at a novel in Barnes and Noble and some person walks up to me and strikes up a conversation and offers to buy the book for me there is a lot better chance of that working out in their favor
I’m going to reblog this until it’s a cultural norm.
Im going to try this next time I’m in a bookstore